Thursday, August 16, 2012

Madame in Montreal Horrorfest

So much great news this week!First both my shorts are Official Selections in the Killer Film Fest..I mean,WOW,mega rad news.Now I am so excited to be a part of the Montreal Horrorfest for Madame Soleil's Tea Party!!!I have been so lucky and am so honored to be a part of these amazing festivals.Congratulations also go to my cast 

Marie Claire Valiquette.................................Madame Soleil
Patrice L'Esperance....................................The Milkman
Justin Robinson...........................................The Paperboy
Nyka 'Tadpole' L'Esperance.......................The Girl Scout
Siobhan Quinn..............................................Marie Soleil

And my crew

Cat Ashbee and Helen Luksova 

I couldn't have achieved this without you all!!!THANK YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment